|Book Now Gift Cards|
We offer two separate private cottages as guest accommodations. The Grandma’s Cottage was built in 1929 and was moved to our farm in 1943. The original purpose was to provide a home for the “grandma” so she could live on the farm in her own house while the married son and family lived in the main farmhouse. The Hill Cottage became our second guest cottage in 1989. It is located on a hilltop at the end of the driveway.
Each cottage is fully furnished with kitchen utensils, bed linens, bath towels, full kitchen, and complete bath, plus a wood-burning fireplace and furnace for cold weather. Each cottage offers a crib and highchair plus double beds and single beds.